"Premier Kitchens and Bedrooms" is a medium sized family business operating in Anglia region. The company offers a tailor made service for kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms. The main office and the factory are in Peterborough and the showrooms are in Peterborough, Cambridge, Northampton, Wellingborough, Bedford and Lincoln.
"Premier Kitchens and Bedrooms" recognises that all businesses impact on the environment in a variety of different ways. As such we are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our products and operations.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with the sale, design, manufacturing, management and distribution of our products:
- Production and disposal of bedroom, kitchen and bathroom units
- Disposal of MFC board, other recyclables and disposal of waste to landfill
- Consumption of Energy, Water, Gas, MFC board, Paper and other resources
- Packaging Materials
- Transport of employees and goods
The company is committed to reducing these and other impacts and to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. An environmental management system (EMS) will be used to manage these aspects.
We are committed to working with our staff, customers, suppliers, investors, contractors, regulatory bodies and neighbours to achieve the following objectives;
- Meet and where possible exceed all environmental regulations relevant to our organisation and its activities.
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials
- Sustainable procurement
- Reduce waste, pollution and noise both locally and in the wider environment
- Systematically assess all aspects of our company
- Set targets for measurable annual improvements
It is the responsibility of all employees, visitors and contractors to fully support this policy through active participation and co-operation.
This environmental policy will be displayed at all times and is openly available to all members of the public via our website www.premier-kitchens.co.uk.
The introduction and implementation of this policy is a commitment of "Premier Kitchens and Bedrooms" management and a shared responsibility with our employees.
The policy will be reviewed annually as part of the organisation's overall environmental management plan.
If you have any questions about our Environmental Policy, please write to us at:
Premier Group Head Office