Thank you for visiting the Premier Kitchens and Bedrooms Blog, we hope the information will inspire your new kitchen.
Premier Kitchens & Bedrooms are a specialist fitted kitchen & bedroom company. Established since 1992 and having fitted over 20,000 kitchens and bedrooms to local customers we have become one of the largest independent local kitchen and bedroom retailers.
Premier Kitchens Christmas Recipes - Christmas Coconut Ice
Christmas Coconut Ice by Pauline at our Wellingborough showroom!
- 12 oz icing sugar
- 4fl oz single cream
- 6 oz desiccated coconut
- Cochineal food colouring
- Using a wooden spoon mix the icing sugar and single cream together
- Add in the coconut and work through until well combined
- Split into two halves
- Add food colouring to one half and mix in to match the desired colour
- Place colour half on top of non coloured
- Roll with a rolling pin, re-shaping with your hands every couple of rolls, until you have a rectangle of two-tone coconut ice about 3cm thick
- Transfer to a plate or board and leave uncovered for at least 3 hours or ideally overnight to set
- Cut into squares with a sharp knife and pack into bags or boxes for a lovely gift!